Friday, September 17, 2010

Explanation for you Dad...

Dad, again, this is for you...

Picture number:

1) This is the village. My house is somewhere in that mess. When we were at the top of the mountain, I called Grandma and asked her if she could see me. I think that confused her. She didn’t get the joke. She kept saying “how can I see you, you’re on the mountain”. That lady cracks me up.

2) Me and the boys, Kyle, Nick, Hector, and myself.

3) This is the church that is at the top of the volcano. It was built in 2009 replacing the older one that was falling apart. There are still some remnants in and around the church. In front of the church there is a small lake that is pretty much a perfect circle. That’s probably where the lava flows out from...

4) Kyle being crafty

5) Me and the boys again. Kyle, Hector, Nick, and myself. It was cloudy at the beginning of our hike and then it turned into a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment