Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nothing new

Honestly, I have nothing really new to write. We just came back from Tatev and rode the new cable car. The longest in the world. Who would have thought. It was really great. I went with Mike and Lizzie. We went on the back road which proved to be a bust as it wasn't as scenic as we thought it would be. Maybe we are just desensitized to it now. This country really is beautiful at least in the summer.

I wish I could write more but I have just been hanging out here working on secondaries. They aren't really fun. I still don't understand why a medical school would want to know your SAT scores but I guess they have their reasons. They seem to not review the primary applications as they ask the exact same questions asked on the primary. Redundant.

The weather has been pretty decent. Not too hot. It has been raining. Three weeks from today I leave from what I have called home for the last 26 months. Thinking about it, I just feel lost. A weird empty feeling. People have come and gone, I have learned a great deal about myself and what I want to do with my life, and most importantly (questionably) impacted some lives here.

Again, I apologize for this weak blog entry but I still can't figure out why I can't post any pictures and I have nothing else to write. Just enjoying my time here with the friends I have around me. Mike and I are preparing for our trip and once it starts, rest assured that I will be writing more interesting things.

Wherever you are, reading this blog, I hope things are going well in your life. Things are just fine where I am in southern Armenia.

More to come,

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment