Friday, December 3, 2010

Dad... again some explanations






1. One of the defaced cemetery stones. You may be able to see the crescent and star at the top of the stone.

2. A church up near Novemberyan, Lisa’s site, with the original structure dating back to the 4th century with a rebuild in the 12th century.

3. Arpine came to our Thanksgiving. She had some work in Tbilisi and asked if I she could bring something back for me. I said a coke. The bottling plants here and there are the same so it was meant as a joke. She brought me that can though...

4. Basketball Photo of both the A-17s (champions) and A-18s (non-champions). Bill, the guy holding up his finger wearing the blue shirt didn’t even play. I don’t know why he is in the picture...

5. Proof the flashmob did happen. It was epic

No comments:

Post a Comment