Sunday, December 12, 2010

For you Dad


This is Rubik. He is actually a teacher at the other school where Terri used to work. Im not exactly sure how we became friends but he is a really good guy. He always makes things awkward because when we are at the same party or something, he will make a toast to friendship. He will say “I am happy for friendship and my friendship with Danny. I want to have a friendship with him but I don’t know if he wants to have one with me, but that’s his business.” Never fails. We joke about it now but at first, a bit awkward. Now I just yell across the table at him and we get a good laugh.


Me and the illustrious Vardan. I can’t say enough good things about this guy. He cracks me up and is always willing to help me out.


Zaria is the Grandmother and Karine is the other lady in the picture, her daughter (in-law, maybe). If she is hanging out outside of her house, she always stops me on my way to school and always tries to convince me to come to her house for coffee. This time with Emily, I thought it would be an interesting experience if we went inside. Coffee turned into mounds of food...


Me and Grandma drinking coffee. Our ritual which starts everyday for us. I enjoy these sit down moments because if gives us some time to talk about stuff. Sometimes we just sit in silence.


This is the picture for the following blog. Read to find out more... These pictures were taken by Emily Haas. So Thank you Emily for coming to my village and capturing my life here. Or a part of my life here.

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time in hanging out with you, Vartan, tatik and the goat.

    ReplyDelete